Operations Coordinator @ Drip Hydration - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Drip Hydration is a mobile IV Hydration company based in Los Angeles partnered with Concierge MD LA, and servicing multiple cities in California. We are growing quickly and looking for an Dispatch Coordinator/Office Assistant to be responsible for clerical tasks including handling incoming phone calls and other communications, scheduling visits with nurses, collecting payments from clients, updating paperwork and other documents on shared drives, and performing other general office clerical duties and errands, greeting visitors, helping with office errands.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications, would have had experience with Google sheets/drive as well as being comfortable working on remote apps. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued. Job is focused on client relations and customer satisfaction. Prior work experience in the medical field would be preferred but not required. Paid training with the team!
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling all incoming calls, emails and other communications efficiently and a timely manner.
- Recording detailed information.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing, Excel, Google sheets.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree preferred.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm, friendly personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Client driven
- Ability to multitask and enthusiasm to learn.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
To keep all our staff safe we have implemented full use of PPE and social distancing.
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Word Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible