ProducerReporting to: Chief Executive Officer
In every group of friends, there’s that *one* person who takes care of planning everything; from last minute brunches, to surprise birthday parties, to that one time you rented a giant house for Coachella. We know detailed planners like you make the world go round -- and we want you to manage the production of our content.
At Blu Yam, we create viral ads for cool products. Here’s some of our recent work:
- Flex: Mess-Free Period Sex (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSNdRFRiSF4&feature=youtu.be)
- Viral Academy: Future You (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTc87Fek5HY&feature=youtu.be)
We are now increasing the budget of our ads and are looking for a Producer with god-like organization to help us ramp up.
You will mainly be responsible for production and process management. We plan to produce one new ad per month, but as our organization continues to grow, the number and diversity of ad content will steadily increase. Your job will be to help lead the strategic and business planning of our production business, manage projects and budgets, oversee the production team, and execute on all logistics.Who you are working with:
You will be working closely with executive leadership and reporting to our CEO, Kong. You will also be working alongside a seasoned creative team of viral video experts who have generated over 1 billion organic views. Our team is still small (but amazing), and every single person holds a tremendous amount of input and weight.For this role, you must have:
Additionally, you may be a good fit if at least some of the following are true:
- 3+ years of experience managing/building a production team of at least 15 people on set
- An ability to identify top 5% of talent when it comes to: writers, DPs, editors, etc.
- A successful track record of implementing best practices, processes, and evaluation tools
- Impeccable communication, organization, attention to detail, and project management skills
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
- You have directly worked with executive/senior level management on projects
- You have a stacked “professional toolkit” and network
- You have experience in internet video production, video ad production, or network production
- You are able to confidently lead, motivate, and inspire others.
- You find organizing and complex planning fun; not a chore
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive and dependent on experience: $85-95K annually.HOW TO APPLY:
Please email divine[at]jumpcut.com with the following requirements:
If the requirements above are not submitted, your application will NOT be passed on to the next round.
- Your resume; and,
- Link to your reel and/or best work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Have you provided an editing reel/sample video?
Please do if you have not.
- Only full-time employees eligible