In a nutshell:
We are leveraging AI and data science to mitigate wildfires by proactively addressing issues with power lines and related equipment. This is a highly visible, highly impactful project—with implications for millions of customers.
As Quality Engineer on this project, you will work with developers to ensure their code meets quality standards on a daily basis.
About the team:
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team applies design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to help lead the development of innovative solutions.
- You’re good at writing server-side application logic in Java or other JVM-based environments
- You’ve implemented new features and optimized existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- You thrive working closely across a variety of teams, including product management, interaction design, and backend engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Analyst, or similar role
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium
- Strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Delivery of documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
We’re a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, online culture events, and in-person options to meet in our Connected Hub cities.