TAPP GROUP, INC. - Los Angeles, CA
** Please only apply to this position if you have 2 - 10+ years industry experience post-graduation (not internships). The minimum years experience for this role is 2 years. **
TAPP is an evolutionary startup! We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into projects across all areas of the stack: Backend, Frontend and Full Stack.
If you enjoy building full stack applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, and executing like an entrepreneur, then TAPP is for you.
Inspiration starts from within: Create beautiful user experiences by building solutions to meet challenges that are scalable, performant and elegant.
Together, we are proud to have created an environment that promotes open discussions about approaches to solve complex problems, and empower developers to learn new technologies and techniques.
Be part of our exciting and dynamic team of "first engineers" on TAPP!
- MUST LIVE in Los Angeles, CA!
- Minimum 2+ years industry experiencein software engineering;
- You have shipped React Native code in production apps;
- You have MOBILE development experience;
- Experience using ES6
- You are proficient in all aspects of development (i.e. deployment, continuous integration, frontend and/or backend services);
- You are organized, versatile, adaptable;
- You are self motivated to build + iterate in quick cycles;
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
RELEVANT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale MOBILE application (e.g., well-designed APIs, SDKs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms);
- Experience with Firebase Products;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Redux, especially integrating with React Native;
- Experience with Google Maps SDK/APIs;
- Excellent software hygiene regarding code documentation, code style, testing, bug tracking, and version control;
- Understand importance of a secure + scalable infrastructure;
- Engineers who have experience with MOBILE best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage.
- You'll be expected to move across all areas of the stack;
- Backend Engineers: We are responsible for the architecture, development and scaling of backend systems that power TAPP. Our goals include scaling and architecting systems to support advanced product features that may not be currently viable because of hard technical considerations. System uptime and availability are a priority for the team;
- Full Stack Engineers: We operate at all levels of the stack: we’re responsible for the UIs, the APIs and vendor integrations to process tickets and channel communications, the reporting pipelines to ensure data integrity and allow teams to operate, and more.
Bonus, if you have:
- Maintained or contributed to popular open source projects;
- Leadership experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Type Script: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java Script: 3 years (Required)
- Mobile Development: 2 years (Required)
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers