Senior Relationship Manager, Vice President @ MUFG - Los Angeles, CA
Senior Relationship Manager, Vice President
Los Angeles, CA
14 days ago
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Responsible for administration of corporate and municipal bond issues, corporate escrow accounts, and project finance deals; Possess the ability to take on projects and work with management and staff to meet given deadlines.
- Responsible for day to day administration of corporate and municipal bond issues, corporate escrow accounts, and project finance deals.
- Partner with Client Development Managers and with trust operations units on any special client servicing issues or requirements. Provide back-up coverage to other administrators within the team/Administration.
- Analyze and interpret complex corporate trust documents; Monitor compliance with legal covenants; Ensure required documentation is accurate and complete;
- Participate in regular customer calls to existing and new customers of Corporate Trust;
- Risk Management: The employee will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to implement and follow policies and procedures that support the Bank's Risk Vision, including the Bank's anti-money laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and other relevant operational, compliance and risk management-related requirements as appropriate.
- The employee is expected to further a culture of risk and compliance discipline, which includes, but is not limited to, maintaining compliance with Bank and business process-related policies and procedures, exhibiting a basic understanding of the risks associated with the employee's position, escalating issues of risk concern to management, and maintaining appropriate data integrity and confidentiality with regard to all customer files and business transactions.
- Minimum 5-year Corporate Trust or comparable relevant experience in corporate banking;
- Bachelor's degree desirable with a focus in economics, finance;
- Project Management experience desirable;
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex Corporate Trust legal documents.
- Ability to manage and meet a diverse set of internal and external demands.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.