This position requires an experienced Software Engineer
who specializes in node.js
Cloud technologies to join the Engineering Team in Chatsworth, California. You will be involved in the efforts to develop and enhance the cloud services for the current and future cloud connected services. Take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to join a small team of innovators, and work with outstanding peers in a relaxed and productive atmosphere.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with node.js
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with AWS technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building web and AWS services with evidence of adhering to industry standard security principles
- Proficient with AWS databases and storage services
- Excellent understanding of cloud application design processes
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs and interfacing with API endpoints
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, good at solving complex technical problems, and using common design patterns
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar areas of study.
This client is one of the largest thermostat suppliers in the world. We design and produce products, as well as designing and building OEM thermostat products for the biggest names in the HVAC industry. In addition to thermostat controls, we are the leader in Energy Management Systems for small box retailers. From your nearest coffee shop to the largest auto parts retailer, our Surveyor EMS monitors and controls the energy use of more than 30,000 retail locations across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.