Sr. Software Engineer (Frontend) @ Airvet - Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Software Engineer (Frontend)
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
This is an exciting opportunity to join a sharp, entrepreneurial team and have a real impact. We’re looking for a front end developer to join our development team. You will focus on building out and maintaining a front end web application while supporting our existing systems. You can expect to work with the iOS and Android engineers building parallel features in our mobile app, as well as the back-end team.
Airvet is a fast-growing pet telemedicine start-up based in Culver City. Airvet enables veterinary practices to provide virtual care to their clients, while providing a platform for any pet owner across the country to access a veterinarian on-demand via live video and chat 24/7. During these unprecedented times, Airvet has continued to grow and thrive by helping practices offer new and creative ways to continue to provide care to clients. Join our team and help us on our mission to provide better access to care for hundreds of millions of pets across the country.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience with React
- Experience with redux or any other state management system
- Understanding of Docker a plus
What You’ll Do
- Design, build and maintain a front-end web application
- Work with design and product to create a product everyone loves
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
Why We Want to Hire You
- You have an insatiable need to learn about new tools and languages and love to build.
- It’s not your first rodeo. You’ve thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- You get the customer and the business. You want to do more than just build but really understand who you are building for and the benefits you are providing to the customer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- React: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19