AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we've consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We're passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we're always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer, Front-End
to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives in working with a variety of front end tools, languages, and architectures while building features and applications for our core ticketing systems. You will work on consumer applications that can scale and handle high demand, as well as complex enterprise systems that meet our global needs.
What You'll Do
What to Bring
- Design and build new features and enhancements for our global ticketing platforms
- Optimize for user experience and performance in scaling out our applications to handle massive spikes in traffic
- Build scalable modules for internal applications and external partners
- Work closely with other engineers, architects and product managers to create innovative solutions that continue to push the boundaries of our business
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high quality code
More About AXS
- Substantial, relevant software development experience within a professional environment
- Solid technical foundation and experience with building Single Page Applications
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Next.js a plus
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
AXS is a global ticketing platform, offering best-in-class ticketing, marketing and data technology in a single platform to suit every client size and type, from small music clubs to the largest sports stadiums. In every corner of our company, you will find teams of dedicated, diverse employees (dubbed "Fanatix") who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
AXS is the ticketing partner for over 350 premier venues, sports teams, event organizers around the world, including JAM Productions, Pabst Theater Group, AEG Presents, The O2, STAPLES Center, T-Mobile Arena, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Minnesota Timberwolves, Houston Rockets and the Vegas Golden Knights. AXS powers both primary and resale marketplaces, leveraging integrated technology and analytics to enable clients to sell the right ticket to the right fan at the right price. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 350 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Cleveland, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, London, and Stockholm. To learn more about working at AXS, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
NOTE: As COVID-19 cases rise across the U.S., we continue to look for ways to create a safer work environment for everyone and will now be requiring all full-time employees to be fully vaccinated against the virus by October 4, 2021. Exceptions will be made for those with approved medical, disability or religious exemptions or unless prohibited by local law.