Must be onsite in Los Angeles, CA (Remote during COVID; 100% Remote Candidates Considered CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NH, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, WA)Years’ Experience:
Bachelors or equivalent preferredKey Skills:
- Web and mobile application development experience.
- Experience with AWS (configurations and offerings).
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, Composer, Twig, Blade, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience with integrations with APIs and social networks.
The Software Engineer will be a driver in development and delivery of features for multiple critical web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code, with experience in managing multiple projects.Responsibilities
- Jumping into technology stack and start producing code and designs with a direct impact on the direction of the product, site, team, and organization while providing real value to the end-user.
- Contributing to the entire technology stack from front-end to mobile and back-end services, and single-site web applications.
- Continuously improving the performance of websites and services including all mobile applications and sites.
- Identify and troubleshoot web site outages.
- Understand of the SDLC to manage new and existing products in the portfolio.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot web site outages.
- BA/BS/MS or relevant experience preferably in the digital/online media or tech industry.
- 3-5 years of web and mobile application development experience.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (configurations and offerings).
- In-depth understanding of the LAMP stack, including command- line, configuring, and troubleshooting.
- Experience building and maintaining back-end framework-oriented sites built with PHP, Laravel, Composer, Twig, Blade, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Integrations with APIs and social networks.
- Scaling out using cloud hosting such as Amazon EC2, S3, CDNs, and caching layers.
- Ability to work well with others to maintain documentation and architectural overview, and excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location