A career in our Investigative Analytics practice, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations. Our team helps design and build investigation support systems for our clients that work with, review, and provide insights of the data under investigation without the need for complex data analysis skills and without the risk of damaging the underlying evidence.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
:Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor DegreeMinimum Years of Experience
3 year(s)Preferred Qualifications
Bachelor DegreePreferred Fields of Study
Management Information Systems, Engineering, Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, StatisticsCertification(s) Preferred
Database and programming certifications, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server; CPA; and/or PMI. Certified Fraud Examiner is a plus.Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of, and/or success in individual contributor or supervisory roles involving, forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or technical investigations, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Supervising or leading work streams involving business transactions management, such as divestitures, mergers and acquisitions;
- Performing in or maintaining relational and NoSQL Databases, especially utilizing one or more of the following environments: Data Visualization Tools - Tableau; Spotfire, QlikView, etc., R or Base SASData Analytics - Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Informatica; or, VBA or Python;
- Performing in ERPs, especially multiple business and accounting cycles, financial reporting activities, and data models;
- Understanding industry-specific business processes and accounting practices, such as Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Utilities, etc.; and,
- Consulting or helping to manage industry-related data analytics and/or financial management, emphasizing multiple business and accounting cycles.
Demonstrates a thorough level of ability in and/or proven record of success with forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or technical investigations, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Managing multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, cross-functional, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment;
- Leading teams on accounting-related and business consulting projects to translate business and accounting requirements into technical solutions’ specifications;
- Creating, managing, and utilizing high performance relational and NoSQL databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, OLAP and other proprietary software;
- Gathering, standardizing, and analyzing voluminous transactional electronic data, such as banking records, general ledgers, sales and inventory data, etc.;
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examining financial data and filtering for targeted information that utilize both traditional and predictive/advanced analytic methodologies;
- Designing and developing user interfaces and database reports;
- Assisting practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, work-plans, and other business development activities as appropriate;
- Communicating cogently when writing, speaking and/or presenting to senior management, client personnel, client in-house and outside legal counsel, compliance personnel, investigators, vendors or subcontractors, and team members; and,
- Overseeing project management, including preparing budgets, work plans, status reports, and client-ready deliverables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.