Full Stack Developer @ Accenture - Los Angeles, CA
Full Stack Developer
Los Angeles, CA
22 days ago
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
- We are seeking Full Stack Developer in SFO or Los Angeles, CA
- Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.
- This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2
- Perform “Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and everything in between
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs
- Develop solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
- Write automated unit tests
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- Research and implement solutions using new technologies
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building web applications with Java technologies
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Java Development
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.