Must be a US Citizen living in the United States, with impeccable communication skills
No Third Party Candidates; must be able to work on W-2
Our client is on the hunt for a strong Quality Assurance Programmer to assist as a full partner in the software development process. The team you would be working on is closely involved in the development, architecture, and management as part of an integrated agile team.
This group is implementing an advanced test automation framework, designing, and building complex sets of engineered test data, while creating the foundations for comprehensive performance and load testing. This person should be comfortable with aggressive automation testing, API and data validation testing, unit testing, integration, and interface testing. The right candidate can work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with team members to determine testing and quality needs.
- Become an owner / subject matter expert in multiple functional areas of the product. This includes developing the test plans for each area.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, and designers for continuous improvement of product quality.
- Perform functional/integration/regression testing duties proficiently and independently.
- Work within agile teams to develop test plans and facilitate manual and automated testing.
- Participate throughout the development release train in an agile environment that is striving for continuous integration/continuous release.
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual and automated test cases using Gherkin.
- Build and maintain test data and environments.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Assists with metrics collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Review committed code and use that review to design system and integration tests
- 5+ years of software QA automation experience, preferably with some exposure to enterprise SaaS products
- Experience performing a board range of testing activities, including exploratory, end to end, regression, API, and UI testing
- 4+ years’ experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience working with Service Monitoring and data management tools
- Working knowledge in Cypress
- Demonstrated experience working with TestCafé
- Expertise working with GitLab or GitHub
- Experience using Postman for API testing
- Deep expertise in writing test plans, test cases and parsing
- Ability to identify dependencies/risks during sprint planning
- Collaborate with other software engineers, QA engineers, product owners, and UX designers for continuous improvement of product quality
- Experience with bug tracking / workflow management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Experience with Agile Development Process and agile “whole team approach” testing