System Integration-Programmer Analyst
CGI is seeking System Integration Programmer Analyst to join our team!
Candidates for this position will be responsible for managing all aspects of integrations between systems, including designing, developing, and testing integration processes between a core ERP system and various external systems.
You will need to understand data in many different file formats, interface engine workflow, data transformation, and software development cycle.
In addition to strong analysis and development capabilities, you must demonstrate the ability to independently write interface specifications and test plans, facilitate requirement gathering sessions, communicate risks to appropriate stakeholders, report status to team leads and management team.
This career opportunity is located in the Los Angeles metro area. Also, can be located at any other of our CGI US Western Region locations.
Those located outside the proximity of the US Western Region, this role can be performed in a modified client-site/remote arrangement.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Implementing and maintain bi-direction interfaces/integration processes between the core ERP system and external systems
- Analyzing interface requirements and writing technical interface specifications and documentation
- Develop, unit test and system test interfaces using Pervasive/Actian Data Integrator (PDI) or equivalent tools. This includes implementing the automation scripts and structuring the process dependency on a scheduler
- Manage the software delivery schedule pertaining to the system integration area
- Troubleshoot operational issues pertaining to system integration and production cycle
- Support project implementation and go-live activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree in Information System or equivalent
- ERP experience (SAP, CGI Advantage, or equivalent)
- One to two years of work experience in software development life cycle and project implementation
- One to two years of work experience in data transformation, system integration, data analysis
- Experience with file parsing for data in various formats
- Proficient with SQL, Python, PowerShell, bat scripting
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concept, web-application architecture
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux/Window servers
- Ability to understand general business requirements, specifically financial management, human resource management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to conduct presentations with the clients
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $67,000-$150,000*
- Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
- Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
- Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
- Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
#DoubleWestBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.