WHO ARE WE? This role is available to highly experienced remote workers. However, we prefer this person to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ. YOUR ROLE
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato's mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world's leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato's success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
We need someone like you to help drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution of our AlphaIntent (AI) Platform. AI is the groundbreaking technology we have built that is core to our business and the future of Launch Potato. If you're looking to make an impact while leveraging innovative technologies, this is the place for you. As Senior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with our engineering, data science, performance, and key business stakeholders to build the next generation of AI.
AI is a marketing platform our team has built that helps us understand our users and helps them reach their personal goals every day across our portfolio of brands. On any given day, you might be focusing on integrating our platform with advertiser APIs or building scalable services and interfaces that power Launch Potato's sites. AI is a core product used by other product teams and is critical to their success. Ultimately you will be making an impact while working with key business stakeholders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for AI.
You will be working cross-functionally with passionate, brilliant individuals with tons of learning, growth, and mentorship opportunities. We are an extremely fun and tight-knit team (our company retreats are fabulous), so we are selective about who we hire to ensure our company values remain high. SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Collaborate with stakeholders, designers, analysts, and engineers to create product requirements and KPIs
- Work closely with your team throughout research and analysis, ideation, planning, execution, deployment, and iteration
- Create and maintain the product backlog
- Determine the priority and business value of initiatives
- Balancing competing priorities across multiple stakeholders
- Work with engineering and design resources on sprint planning, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution
- Use market and competitive analysis, business goals, and technology capabilities to assess new opportunities
- Effectively communicate to a broader business audience project status and post-launch measurement of progress
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to develop new ideas and tests to improve the user experience
Bonus points if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven experience with Ad Technology
- SQL experience to troubleshoot and analyze data
- Proficient in a data visualization tool (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience in integrating systems with APIs
- Proven success in delivering technology products in a high growth environment
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills with data analysis tools
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and showing strong judgment in prioritization when working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Agile
Our current tech stack:
- Experience working platforms that leverage machine learning at scale
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related engineering field
- A good sense of humor
- Frontend languages and Libraries
- jQuery, Vue.js, React, Node.js, GraphQL
- CSS Grid, flexbox, bootstrap, miligram, Tailwind CSS
- Linux/Ubuntu, Nginx, Docker, AWS
- Postgresql, Memcached, Redis
- S3, Athena, Kinesis
- CircleCI, New Relic, Sentry
- Slack (our GIF game is strong)
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!