Posted 2 months ago
We are a small, fast-paced telecom for an experienced VP of technology/operations to oversee our systems, network, and operations. You will be accountable for managing the technical operations of the company, including our data and voice network which is comprised of fiber and fixed wireless links, software development and internal systems development which includes expanding our cloud presence (currently in AWS). A great deal of work will be interfacing between the field staff/engineers to set and execute operational and technical goals with a clearly defined, executable schedule that always is centered around high performance, reliability and customer service ratings from our customers. We are disruptive in the industry, which means the role should always reserve 10-15% of time to new systems/product development.
Minimum qualifications, you must:
- have a MIS/IS and/or related degree from a top-tier technical university with minimum 3.0 GPA
- preferably have an MBA from a top-rated university
- 5 years work experience as CTO and or Director of IT, at a Telecom or IT firm
- 5 years managing systems in Linux/CLI environment and 5 years configuring network infrastructure equipment/architecture
- Experience with PHP/MySql (not required, but a definite plus)
- you must clearly ENJOY solving problems with technology and have a demonstrated track records solving challenging tech problems
- be a self-starter, goal-oriented and task-oriented
- be able to manage a team
- be meticulous about details
- enjoy working with people and in teams
- manage team meetings, project groups
- have excellent written and oral communications skills
- want to work in a small company (5-20 employees)
- be prepared to demonstrate a history of implementing technical projects which include goals of new product development and improving operational efficiency & reliability
In addition to the requirements above, the ideal candidate:
- has experience with project management software
- has experience reporting technical objectives to executive level staff at a large firm
Job Responsibilities include:
Oversee network architecture discussion
Oversee projects, such as network deployment and wireless & fiber circuit builds
Configure routers & other equipment when needed (Cisco ios, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and others)
Set company performance goals and update management on progress
Create a Technology Plan, which includes developing systems & network architecture
Oversee software development projects (PHP, MySql, and others)
Manage installation/work order schedules and fulfillment quality
Other projects as identified
Bonus & Stock Incentive Opportunities
LONG-TERM ROLE, MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT AT LEAST 3 YEARS TO THE COMPANY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
The Chief Information Officer will help accelerate the evolution of the company’s technology platform. The Chief Information Office will oversee the strategy…
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will establish company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth. Identifying company web user needs.
ArborBridge Group, owner of ArborBridge and CollegePlannerPro, is hiring a CTO/VP of Engineering, depending on experience. From outside major US tech markets).
As a Tax Manager, you will use your expertise in taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to corporations.
Senior Software Engineer - potential CTO*. Aigo.ai Inc – Redondo Beach/ Culver City, CA. Interested in becoming a core team member of a company with strong…
We are looking for a part-time CTO with experience in medical devices. The ideal candidate would have experience in imaging technology, preferably mammography.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world's most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors.
The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. 1 year Minimum Field of Expertise:
Are you a CTO, with startup experience, have you developed a scale at all cost network or marketplace? We are building a brand that is synonymous with real-time…
Vcheck Global is looking for an experienced, innovative Chief Technology Officer who will play an essential role among Vcheck leadership by overseeing the…
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers