Join SADA as a Senior Software Engineer - Frontend!
You will be responsible for implementing the frontend of web applications for our customers utilizing Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We develop applications for customers that span a number of industries, including gaming, logistics, and hospitality; each with their own unique use cases. Engineers will work closely with our product managers and UX/UI designers to develop high-quality user experiences across enterprise and consumer applications.What you would be doing on a daily basis:
- Work on different types of projects with applications in various stages of development, ranging from discovery and architecture processes, soup-to-nuts development of an application, or general consulting on individual features for our customers.
- Manage time working across one to three projects simultaneously, with 2-6 engineers staffed as part of a single team for each project.
- Work closely with product managers and the UX/UI design team to define requirements and build pixel-perfect designs.
- Collaborate with backend engineers on API specifications.
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of every project our software engineering teams take on. Our singular goal is to provide customers the best possible experience in building, modernizing, and maintaining applications in Google Cloud Platform.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a dynamic practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, customer feedback at the close of projects, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the engineering or management growth tracks.
Travel - 15-25% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Customer-Facing - You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily in a 15-minute scrum meeting, other times weekly/bi-weekly as part of a code or application demo. These interactions will be with roles ranging from engineers to key executive stakeholders.
Training - Ongoing, with first week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of timeline can be shared.
Job RequirementsRequired Credentials :
Required Experience :
- Technical degree or equivalent practical experience (Master’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus).
- 3 years of relevant work experience in software development.
Useful Experience :
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor such as SASS or Less.
- Familiarity with one of the following frameworks: ReactJS/Redux, Angular 2+.
- Familiarity with server-side web technologies such as Node.js.
- Extensive experience writing unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Experience tuning applications for non-functional requirements, i.e., usability, maintainability, scalability, availability, security, portability, etc.
- Practice experience using build tools like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/Babel.
- Exposure to additional frontend web frameworks, e.g. Meteor, Express, Ember.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience using cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon AWS).
- Exposure to the Google Maps API, PostGIS, GDAL, or other Geospatial display and analytics APIs/frameworks.
We built our core values
[https://sadasystems.com/about/company-overview/] on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other.
1. Make them rave
2. Be data driven
3. Be one step ahead
4. Be a change agent
5. Do the right thingWork with the best :
SADA has been Google Cloud Platform’s largest partner in North America since 2016 and recently was announced at Google NEXT as the
2018 Global Partner of the Year
[https://sadasystems.com/blog/google-cloud/gcp/sada-wins-2018-google-cloud-partner-award/]. SADA has also been awarded
Best Place to Work
[https://sadasystems.com/blog/news/sada-systems-best-places-work-2019/] by both Inc. and LA Business Journal!Benefits :
[https://sadasystems.com/blog/news/blogannouncementsblogannouncementsunlimited-pto-yes-unlimited-why-sada-is-the-best-place-to-work/]; performance-based bonuses; paid holidays; rich medical, dental, and vision plans; life, short and long-term disability insurance; 401K with match;
professional development reimbursement program
[https://sadasystems.com/blog/news/blogannouncementsprofessional-development-how-we-do-it-why-it-matters/] as well as Google Certified training programs.Business Performance:
SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers Served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.