Java Developer - C210
SyApps LLC - Pasadena, CA
SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Write and review code done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in software development
- Minimum 5 years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Strong skills in core Java, server side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Extensive experience in messaging middleware including EMS/JMS and application servers
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development and integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team
- Experience working with single page UI frameworks such as React and Angular
Location: Pasadena, CA
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers