GreenSlate LLC - Los Angeles, CA
Brilliant Software Engineers Needed!
WHO ARE YOU?
A thinker. A doer. Someone who can't sleep because you figured out how to solve that problem from earlier in
the day. Passionate. Innovative. You know that your ideas are what get things done. Driven. You don't do things
half-way. You know that if a task isn't done well, it's not worth doing at all.
WHO ARE WE?
We are GreenSlate, and we are a software company.
Our mission is to provide top-of-the-line payroll and accounting services for the TV and Film Industry. We are
already the technical leaders in our space, but we're only just getting started. It's not enough for us: we want to
redefine entertainment production and bring it into the digital age. We aim to be on every phone on set and
every computer in the production office... and we need you to help us.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A relaxed, collaborative work environment
- The chance to make a difference... everyone has a voice at GreenSlate
- Opportunity for growth
- Mentoring and training
- Competitive pay and benefits
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Brilliance and passion for software craftsmanship
- A sense of humor and a friendly personality
- Professionalism and maturity
- A solid work ethic and tenacity
- Enthusiasm for technical challenges
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT GREENSLATE?
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with real-world single-page applications (in production)
- Front-end skills
- ASP.NET Web API and MVC
- Experience with Relational Databases (eg. SQL Server, MySQL)
- Kendo UI
- JQuery & AJAX
- Bootstrap, LESS, TypeScript
- Back-end skills
- C#, Visual Studio, Git
- Entity Framework & MS SQL
- Unity DI & Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration
Not exactly your tech stack? We have an onboarding program which ensures you'll learn everything you need. If
you're brilliant, driven, and enjoyable to be around, then you belong here.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers