Software QA Automation Engineer
ConsumerTrack - El Segundo, CA
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
- Work with Tech, Product and Operations teams to apply both manual and automated testing for ConsumerTrack's multiple websites
- Collaborate with other members of Agile teams to further advance the QA team's influence, coverage and constructive input of requirements, types of testing needed and UAT guidance
- Create, Maintain and share Test Plans, both manual and automated, within our test repositories
- Be able to test both Front-End (UI/UX) and Back-End (API, Grey-box, Data integrity) for any one of our web applications.
- Help the QA team expand testing methodologies and test tool to adapt to our ever-evolving product roadmaps and Tech Stack
- Possess a 'Shift-Left' QA mentality where Quality is shared and owned at all code development stages - requirements, development, testing and production deployment
- Be flexible and back-up team members, as needed or as workload fluctuates
- Have a strong sense of the big picture when test planning and testing
- Continue to help guide and facilitate the Agile process within all cross-functional teams
- At least 3 years of automation experience, at 5 years of overall QA experience
- Solid and proven QA Automation background (Codeception, Selenium, etc)
- Must know at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, etc)
- Demonstrate ability to work within a collaborative source-code repository system, i.e. Git, GitHub, etc.
- Be Comfortable with Cloud-base service testing (AWS, Azure, etc) and basic environment setup
- Majority of experience should have been in an Agile and/or Kanban software development methodology
Good to have skills:
- Data Engineering Testing
- Database/Data Wharehouse testing
- Algorithm testing
- Performance Testing over cloud environments
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers