Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
Evite, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Web Developer to join our team in Los Angeles and contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
- Strong understanding of software and UX/UI best practices including responsive design
- Experience with complex projects and the ability to work cross-team to solve
The 3C’s: (Candidate must have all three C’s)
- Communication - You’re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
- Critical thinking - You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
- Cultural fit - You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (but you will get a hug if you need it). EQ as important as IQ. Bullies need not apply. You want to help bring our “What If” philosophy to life.
- Collaborate with our product team and UX/UI designers for technical guidance in building elegant and deceptively simple user interfaces
- Develop browser-based software for both or desktop and mobile web experiences
- Help lead the adoption of progressive front-end technologies
- Participate in development of unit tests and code reviews
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex system issues
- Participate in our Agile Scrum process including standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
OTHER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years of programming experience of commercial application stacks
- Demonstrated experience with multiple JS frameworks (React, JQuery, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based platforms is a plus
- Proficient working with a Unix/Linux operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to expand your skill sets and learn new technologies
- Relentless dedication and discipline in building world-class enduring software
- BA/BS (Computer Science preferred), or equivalent experience
Note: Evite will not provide relocation assistance for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers