Posted 17 days ago
About the Job
We currently have an opening for an experienced-level position for a Front End Website Designer with strong attention to detail, including design elements, misspellings, grammatical error, etc. The ideal candidate will take on marketing web design projects from another WordPress developer. This is a long-term project position.
Overseas candidates will not be considered however candidates within California or ANY of the Western states (for timezone reasons) will be given preference.
- The ideal candidate would be well-rounded with a variety of experience in WordPress, hand coding HTML, CSS to match designs. This is a part-time, independent contractor and you will be working remotely approximately 5-10 hours per week, based on projects planned between us for the next week or so.
- Works closely with Marketing to bring concepts to completion. User interface and user experience are critical elements of the WordPress designer/developer’s mindset
- Proficient with Google Adwords and other SEO analytics
- Email campaign data analytics
- eCommerce website design experience will open more doors for future projects with us
- Excellent Communicator, someone who doesn't need to be reminded that I need updates and status on each project. Religiously sends me daily updates via email and estimated time of completion on each project.
- Browser compatibility is a must across all major browsers and especially, mobile devices.
- WordPress expert, at least 5+ years of professional experience designing WordPress websites from scratch or web coding for web development
- Expert at web markup (HTML, CSS). We need a frontend developer who can design and code using a premade theme or CMS.
- Portfolio of pertinent work is required (a website link to your verified portfolios is required).
- Your LINKED IN page to verify your identity and professional experience
- Must be able to create responsive as well as adaptive websites. Must be able to make webpages mobile friendly and pass all google mobile tests.
- Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. Communicates job status with Marketing on a regular basis. (IMPORTANT)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Co-create scalable web and mobile applications with other engineers. Collaborate in our product & design team to create new features, tools, and improve…
Web Designer (Page Layouts + HTML). Founded in June 1996, VS Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat…
Minimum 5 years in frontend development. Front-end Engineer Position at a VC-funded financial services company*. Camino Financial - Los Angeles, CA*.
Constantly review and improve frontend performance. I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives. The Front-End Web Developer will translate of the UI/UX design…
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage.
EDF Renewables North America, a subsidiary of EDF Renewables, is a leading North American independent power producer boasting over 30 years of experience across…
We need a frontend developer who can design and code using a premade theme or CMS. We currently have an opening for an experienced-level position for a Front…
In this role, you'll design and develop new and existing applications on frontend with interaction on backend. Work both independently and on a team.
We believe frontend code is design. Joybird is reinventing the reality of shopping for home furnishings online. What we're looking for:
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers