Who We Are
Feals (feals.com) is a wellness startup with offices in Los Angeles and Denver. We're providing a simple, healthy way to feel better with premium CBD delivered to your doorstep. Our approach is simple: quality product, quality people, and quality care. Our goal is to make the world feel better—one drop at a time. We're expanding our lean, talented team and are looking for smart and passionate go-getters to join us.
Come join our team at the ground level! This is a rare opportunity to be at the pivotal point of an early stage company where you will be able to intimately shape the company's growth and trajectory.
What We're Looking For
We're seeking a Frontend Engineer that is excited about building experiences for people on the web, helping the world feel better, while delighting customers with our unique product. You take pride in your work and care about performance and beautifully written maintainable code that is fast and lightweight. Utilizing data to make great decisions, you prefer simple solutions over complex ones. You are invigorated by difficult technical problems and have an eye for design.
- Help support the design, architecture, and execution of Feal's interface
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers to provide strong customer-focused experiences
- Deploy frequent improvements to make them more performant, reliable, secure, testable and maintainable
- Identify and implement core technologies, and remove technical hurdles.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to implement core features across our customers' experiences.
- Write clean, high-quality code and tests while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- 2+ years experience in developing clean, scalable and efficient web apps in a fast-paced environment
- Natural strength in understanding real world user problems and translate them into robust solutions.
- Passion for strong test coverage, understanding of troubleshooting issues, and the ability to plan for scale
- Big plus if you have experience with e-commerce or subscription
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Equity participation
- Wellness + Fitness Subsidies
- Unlimited Vacation - 10 days minimum to help feel your best
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.