Posted a month ago
Jada Systems is looking for Full-Stack Web Developers to support exciting projects and missions with our JPL customer. The successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for developing and supporting a suite of web and mobile applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting and developing software for a wide array of institutional tools and applications
· Contributing to a technical team using agile development methodologies in order to write, test, and deploy software applications
· Providing supporting documentation and/or procedures for development and operations
Clearance is not required for this position
No Visa Sponsorship
Education / Work Experience:
A Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of 4 years of related experience developing Web applications
· Knowledge and experience programming in a major backend language: Python, Java, etc.
· Knowledge and experience in a major frontend framework: React, Angular, Polymer, Vue, etc.
· Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, etc.
· Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
· Experience with Git/GitHub use and integration
· Experience with JIRA, ZenHub, or similar issue-tracking systems
· Demonstrable work experience developing RESTful services
· Demonstrable technical writing and presentation skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of software development project
· Knowledge of the principles of test-driven development and continuous integration
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment in multiple roles
· AWS configuration/deployment and management experience
· Experience with serverless application development practices
· Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK)
· Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
· A good understanding of NoSQL solutions is a plus (ArangoDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
The work is located in Pasadena CA, there could be a possibility of telecommuting for this position; however the candidate would be required to travel to Pasadena for meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Proven work experience as a Frontend Engineer. Knowledge of Frontend build pipelines (such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp) a plus. Do you use source control?
The Topocean Group has grown to become one of the world’s leading supply chain solutions and logistic services providers. We utilize the following technologies:
Our current favorites are React, Redux, Gatsby/Next, GraphQL, Node.js, Vue, Nuxt. We're seeking a Frontend Engineer that is excited about building experiences…
Web developers at Dev.XYZ are passionate professionals with prior experience in software development. A desire to work with stakeholders, understand the…
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers