Jr. Full Stack Developer (Current Local LA/OC Candidates Only)
Avenue I Media - Redondo Beach, CA
Our backend architecture runs on Django, so Python experience would be a great addition.
This is an on-site role, and due to the commute we prefer candidates living near or in the South Bay. If you don't currently live in the Los Angeles Area, please do not apply.
No Agencies or Headhunters.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Maintaining and creating php driven websites
- Creating custom widgets using variety of languages and 3rd party APIs
- Setup Wordpress instances and configure templates
We want to talk to you if:
- You are knowledgeable in a major backend language: Python, Ruby etc.
- Are experienced in working with PHP-driven sites or pages
- You have experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Have worked with RESTful 3rd party APIs before
- Can pick up HTML templating languages quickly (eg. Django TL, Jinja)
- Are familiar with Git or other source control tools
Additional desirable skills:
- You are comfortable working with Django or Flask.
- Knowledge in a major frontend framework: React, Angular, Polymer, Vue, etc.
- Working with remote Linux machines via SSH is not new to you
This job is not:
- Is not a Designer job.
- Is not a Telecommuter Job
- Is not a job for headhunters or agencies to fill
Job Type: Full-time
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers