Clinical Therapist (Outpatient, MAT, Wraparound)- Bilingual English/Spanish @ Drew Child Development Corporation - Lynwood, CA
Clinical Therapist (Outpatient, MAT, Wraparound)- Bilingual English/Spanish
Post a job for free in Lynwood, CA
POSITION TITLE: Clinical Therapist
PROGRAM/DEPARTMENT: Mental Health Outpatient Program/Mental Health Department*
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor – Mental Health
WAGE RANGE: $54,350.00 - $61,414.76 (unlicensed)
$54,350.00 - $63,257.00 (licensed)
($2,650.00 Bilingual Differential)
JOB PURPOSE: Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor, the Clinical Therapist provides individual and family therapy to clients in the mental health outpatient program.
SUPERVISES: N/A: No supervisory responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrated adherence to Drew CDC and Department of Mental Health documentation standards set forth in DMH Documentation training and DMH Contract standards (includes completion of Assessments, annuals, Client Treatment Plans, and discharges)
- Demonstrated adherence to Drew CDC and DMH contractually-required note and form submission standards (includes all progress notes submitted in EHR within 48 hours, Assessments and CTP’s within 30 days of admit date, annuals within one year, and disenrollment within 30 days of last billable contact)
- Meet required productivity standards set forth in the Fiscal Year Production Days Schedule (indicates all expected monthly and annual productivity expectations)
- Maintain a caseload of minimum 20 cases at all times
- Utilize Clinical Best Practices and Models (EBP, emerging practice, etc.) that is approved by Director and is aligned with DMH, and complete all associated measures, outcomes, and pre/post tests required for said practices
- Decrease any barriers of families accessing MH services, to include providing services in the home, field, school, and/or office
- (Wraparound) Available for on call rotation basis.
- (MAT Assessor) Assessor with Multi Discipline Assessment team experience
- Functions within the rules and procedures as outlined in applicable contracts, program/ department procedures & manuals and the Drew Employee handbook
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Expected to maintain internal and external relationships with contract stakeholders and community partners, as defined by program and contract expectations
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A – not applicable to role
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, or Professional Counseling from an accredited university
- Must hold and maintain an active registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences that is in good standing at all times
- Must adhere to all BBS, Board of Psychology, and the state of California’s Legal and Ethical duties and responsibilities of a therapist
- Must be able to demonstrate a valid CA driver’s license, registration and insurance
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / CREDENTIALS:
- Preferred: Experience working in DMH community mental health agency
- Preferred: Experience providing mental health and therapeutic interventions
- Preferred: Experience in utilizing electronic health record systems (EHR)
- Preferred: Experience trained or applying Evidence Based Practices (EBP’s)
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions: Activities occur inside and outside.
- Primarily Field-based services: traveling to Office, Community, Schools, and Client homes to deliver services.
FLSA STATUS: This position is classified as (EXEMPT).
DISCLAIMER: The above information regarding this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE - 2020
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Life Insurance (100% Agency Paid)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (100% Agency Paid)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (100% Employee Paid)
- FSA- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- 403b Retirement Plan
- *The Agency pays 85% of the premium cost for employees and a generous portion of the premium cost for dependent coverage.
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Two Floating Holidays per year
- Nine accrued paid sick days per year (rolled over up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Winter Break: December 25- January 1
- Up to 20 days of accrued paid vacation days per year based on tenure
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,350.00 - $63,257.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Working with children/adolescents in Mental Health Setting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- BBS Registration Required (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)