Entegral is a global team of individuals who collectively create a culture that strives to provide an inclusive environment where you can thrive. We offer an active community minded Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee. We support our women through monthly employee resource groups. We believe in belonging through providing My Purpose, My Time paid time off to volunteer. We invest in your growth through dedicated Days of Development. We believe in people over process. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice. Your voice is important and we have a commitment to listen in our company wide town halls. We welcome you to join our team!
Powered by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc., a recognized leader in the automotive and insurance replacement industries, launched Entegral. Enterprise Holdings operates – through an integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises –Enterprise Rent-A-Car, as well as the Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental brands, in more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories.
Entegral is a remote first organization with remote and onsite employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses; AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI with flexible options available for candidates local to primary office locations.
Our team is seeking a motivated, adaptable, hard working teammate and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.We are diverse. We are equitable. We are inclusive. Entegral is promoting an inclusive and equitable company culture. We work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. Our products reflect the diversity of our team.
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We’re looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments. You’ll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You’ll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
- Participate in tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning, introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing API’s and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 5+ years of professional experience in application development at an enterprise level. (post-graduate)
- 5+ years of experience in SQL or NoSQL DB structures, experience with DB migration scripts (SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo)
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented programming language
- 5+ years of experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
- 5+ years of experience with Responsive Web Design patterns
- 5+ years of experience with front-end development frameworks (ex. Angular, React)
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WI
Advanced degree (Bachelor's or Master’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field OR 6+ years of relevant IT experience OR IT Boot Camp graduate
- Experience in front-end technologies, such as: Angular or Nest.js
- Experience creating applications in cloud-based and cloud native development environments (ex. Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Experience creating and consuming API's or experience developing web services
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
- Experience with GIT
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable component library
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Docker, Google Kubernetes)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience developing and managing extensible, stable code bases for a variety of applications
Qualified candidates should also possess:
- Experience in an Agile working environment
- Behaviors that demonstrate ability to keep current on technology trends
- Evolving communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with designing new methods and working with existing patterns in a previous role