Mid Atlantic Financial, LLCAbout:
Founded in 1998, Mid Atlantic Financials' - Senior Settlement's was one of the first companies to introduce Life Settlements to the Capital Markets. The Company engaged Bear Stearns in 1999 to render financial advisory and investment banking services in connection with the issuance of securities collateralized by life insurance policies. In 2000, the Company closed one of the very first credit facilities for the acquisition of life settlements with Dresdner Bank in the amount of $100 million.
Since its inception in 1998, the secondary market for life insurance has created a tremendous opportunity for the selling of an unneeded of unwanted life insurance policies for fair value. Just as the industry has experienced explosive growth, so too has Senior Settlements. We are currently looking for a Marketing Director to join our dynamic team.Marketing Director
The Marketing Director’s primary duty is to spearhead the marketing initiatives and to oversee the development of the marketing department. This responsibility involves assessing and creating the company’s marketing plan and marketing strategy and then planning, coordinating with the CEO and VP of Operations, and directing marketing efforts to propel company growth. The Marketing Director will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.Responsibilities
· Communicating the marketing plan.
· Building brand awareness, including positioning.
· Coordinating marketing projects from beginning to end.
· Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics
· Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners
· Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
· Work with digital marketing forms like content marketing and social media marketingQualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education
· Minimum 5 years of marketing experience preferably in financial services, but not required.
· Four-year degree from an accredited University in marketing or a related field.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, project, and process management skills
· Strong project management skills with the ability to concurrently manage multiple work streams and overlapping deadlines.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing campaign management
(e.g., SEO/SEM, marketing database, CRM, Salesforce, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns)
· Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
· Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80.00 - $85.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)