Ready to support mission critical operations that harness the power of the cloud? With your DevOps engineering background, you’re eager to develop your skills in a cloud environment and provision computer networking, storage, and virtual networks. On our team of cloud professionals, you’ll become an expert in configuration management and provisions to support your clients as they modernize their IT infrastructure and meet their most challenging missions. We’re looking for someone like you to help develop and deploy critical enterprise-based development services to grow modernized technology for the DoD client.
As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll work with cloud architects and engineers specializing in multiple infrastructure-as-code frameworks to manage server configuration for modern cloud solutions. You’ll have the chance to grow your skills within a DevOps framework to establish enterprise-based solutions and use cloud service providers like AWS and Azure to further your clients’ meaningful missions. With access to our internal innovative labs, there’s no better place to build your skills and explore different ways of solving our clients’ challenges, and you’ll work with your team to deliver the right technical solutions. Whether helping to develop, deploy, or manage IT infrastructures for crucial server and network components, here, you’ll have the latest tech and brightest teammates at your fingertips. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia
Are you ready to grow your skills at the leading edge of cloud innovation?
Join us. The world can’t wait. You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- Experience designing, implementing, and sustaining cloud-based mission or enterprise IT systems
- Experience deploying and configuring cloud-based services within AWS or Azure environments
- Experience working within an Agile and version-controlled environment, including with associated policies and best practices
- Knowledge of Windows or Linux based solutions
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with multiple CICD and Agile development tools, including GitLab, Atlassian, and Jenkins
- Experience with the provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of software and infrastructure-as-code in a DevOps and continuous delivery environment using automated deployment and testing frameworks
- Experience with commercial cloud service providers, including Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure, containers, serverless architecture, micro-services, Web services, and RESTful API design
- Experience developing API solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code and Cloud oriented strategies
- Experience developing Linux based solutions using commercial cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Cloud or Development technologies
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required. Compensation
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 78,700 to 146,200. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits. Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.