Please respond with a resume, working phone number and email:
Currently seeking good carpenter, handyman, electricians, plumbers and painters. The area we service is a 40-50 mile radius of Middletown, NY.
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: 8am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday and some Saturdays, must be flexible with start time.
Description: We are looking for candidates with a hands on background typically those who have done construction.
Must Haves: Minimum 3 years experience with wood/framing, windows, doors, Sheetrock, etc. Cut straight, Team work, Experienced worker, Flexible schedule, willingness to move around job site to job site and work weekends and overtime (when needed--Saturdays, not Sundays). Looking for candidates who are reliable and can be trusted to show up everyday.
Plus: Read plans (blue prints)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and sub-contractors are required to wear masks and wash hands frequently.
- Carpentry: 5 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings