is looking for an Angular Software Engineer to join our team in our Mountain View office. This person is responsible for building, and deploying of our FrontEnd software systems. He/she will be able to drive the programming of well-constructed, testable code.The ideal candidate
will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
What You Will Do
- Actively participate and own Architectural brainstorming sessions
- Working closely with Onsite Product and Engineering team members in Mountain View office to understand the requirements
- Write detailed engineering specs from business requirements and code the frontend part of projects from start to finish.
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our customers
Who You Are
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt etc
- Experience with map libraries such as Mapbox, leaflet etc
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration
- Demonstrated empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them
- Frequence is an advertising technology company based out of Mountain View, California
- Frequence builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns Our programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale
- Frequence benefits include gym, basket ball court, health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development.
- We have an Engineering team that takes pride in its agility and cohesiveness. We have a flat structure in Engineering org that fosters ownership
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Four years of experience is required
- Knowledge of all engineering tools and applications and programming languages