Role: Azure DevOps Engineer Job Description:
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Azure DevOps Engineer to join our IT development team in India. This is a fulltime/direct hire position.
If this is something that interests you, apply today.Skill / Qualifications:
- More than 4 years hand-on experience with Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure Repos, branching, code review and code analysis tools
- Proficient with Git, Git Flow, Azure DevOps
- Strong hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts / tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines, GitHub, GitHub actions
- Ability to assess the requirement, environment and suggest right tools / technologies.
- Knowledge on different monitoring and logging solutions available on Cloud, preferably on Azure
- Expertise on Azure Functions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
- Bring in continuous deployment practices to enhance our Agile posture
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for our cloud application.
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
- CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues etc).
- CI/CD pipeline support (troubleshooting, support with setting up in new projects)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health Insurance
- Career Growth Options
We are champions of change, torchbearers of innovation, pioneers of modern business and technology solutions, believers in teamwork, transparency and relationships.
We are AANSEACORE
- a global Business Technology Transformation Solutions Company, specializing in Professional Staffing. Asia, Africa, North - South America, Europe, Australia, the global presence we strive to establish, is at the core of AANSEACORE and this underlines our ‘global family’ ethos.
We specialize in Flexi-Staffing (Temp. Staffing) and Contract to Hire Staffing. Our staffing and HR team brings 3-decade expertise and experience to the table. With dedicated Account Managers for each of our clients, our consultants work for assignments across the globe based on clients’ needs.
With our vast network of clients, we are always on the move, fulfilling their contract positions.
Visit Us at www.aanseacore.com to learn more.Disclaimer
AANSEACORE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with AANSEACORE and the country where you work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $80.00 per hour
- Azure DevOps: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location