Catalyst is the world's most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
Currently, we are looking for Frontend Engineers who can skillfully build our UI/UX while fostering the engineering culture and process as an early employee. Our tech stack consists of Vue.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch. If you thrive in an early startup environment or are simply looking for more ownership and the ability to have a large impact, we would love to meet you.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to build enterprise-ready products
- Design and implement high performance, reliable, and scalable systems
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Drive projects independently from technical design through completion
- Break down projects into well-defined, phased milestones
- Help identify gaps or risks in product requirements
What You'll Need
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficiency with a major reactive web frameworks (React, Vue)
- Exposure to one of the major flux pattern implementations (Redux, Vuex)
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, REST architectures, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Keen eye for strong UX and a history working with design systems
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and a willingness to traverse the full stack (preferred)
- Basic understanding of GraphQL and Typescript (preferred)
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL (preferred)
Why You'll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Personal Seamless account, to be used for free daily lunches; catered team lunches twice per week
- Monthly team-building events (including game nights - Super Smash Brothers and Team Fortress 2, anyone?, trivia, and more!)
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.