Arvato Systems North America, Inc.Requisition ID:
As global next generation IT systems integrator, Arvato Systems focuses on “Digital Transformation Solutions”.
Arvato Systems is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato Systems is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. With our innovative IT solutions, we support the digital transformation of our customers worldwide. We enable a wide range of industries - from global trade to the international media industry to energy and utilities. More than 3,000 employees at more than 25 locations work for us. Our customers, well recognized brands value our excellent know-how, comprehensive technological knowledge and our entrepreneurial spirit.Your Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to deliver E-Commerce and cloud solutions for our high profile and world-renowned clients
- Design, develop, implement and deploy scalable web applications and APIs
- Configure/Automate Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure to support business requirements.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have experience with reactive frameworks such as Angular or ReactJS
- Must have experience with integration RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile development environment
- Excellent ability to write tests (unit and integration)
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- BS or MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to production
- Experience with cloud base technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
To know more about what we do please visit https://www.arvato.com/us-en.html
- Experience working with B2B businesses/companies