Overview:How you move is why we’re here. ®Now more than ever.
Get back to what you need and love to do.
The possibilities are endless...
Now more than ever, our guiding principles are helping us in our search for exceptional talent - candidates who align with our unique workplace culture and who want to maximize
the abundant opportunities for growth and success.
If this describes you then let’s talk!
HSS is consistently among the top-ranked hospitals for orthopedics and rheumatology by U.S. News & World Report
. As a recipient of the Magnet
Award for Nursing Excellence, HSS was the first hospital in New York City to receive the distinguished designation. Whether you are early in your career or an expert in your field, you will find HSS an innovative, supportive and inclusive environment.
Working with colleagues who love what they do and are deeply committed to our Mission, you too can be part of our transformation across the enterprise.Integration SpecialistMuleSoft Developer
As HSS moves toward a cloud-based, server-less ecosystem, we are looking for an integration specialist to help lead the organization from an HL7-based integration framework to a robust API-based ecosystem.
The Mulesoft Developer will work closely with cross functional product teams to define and execute on business requirements that support HSS’s Digital Strategy. The Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement, and test customized software applications. These API applications will be scalable and reusable, such that they provide a foundation for growing the broader HSS Digital Ecosystem. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business‐critical applications.Responsibilities
Implement and Deploy MuleSoft Solutions
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications.
- Perform technical and feasibility analysis, and assess ability to deliver on business requirements.
- Support MuleSoft architecture process including system, process and experience APIs.
- Architect Enterprise API and integration strategy across different applications, including Epic and Salesforce.
- Monitor and project costs associated with Mulesoft application usage and architecture.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs.
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed.
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API integration, cloud messaging, ground-to‐cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems.
- Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
- 3+ MuleSoft development, integrations and customizations.
- 3+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- 3+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high‐tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technology-related field.
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
- Experience using Maven.
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile methodology.
- Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps.
- Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.