About Be Anything
We believe that when you ignite a student’s curiosity and creativity, they will grow to change the world around them. At Be Anything, we’re building the next generation of education products, transforming schools from traditional instruction to project-based learning.
Be Anything is a project management platform for learning. Our platform makes it easy for teachers to stay up-to-date with students’ project work, manage real-time feedback loops, and facilitate formative project-based assessment.Contract Description
Our team is looking for a contract web developer to join us in launching an app that bring high-quality project-based learning to all students and teachers. If you’re a results oriented person who can build fast, get in touch with us.WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bring the remaining functionality of our product to life with a focus on reliability and speed.
- Refine frontend app behavior and interactions.
- Configure product and analytics staging and production environments.
TOOLS WE LOVE
- Prior experience using GraphQL or Prisma
- Prior experience using Git collaboratively and asynchronously.
- Styled Components
- Digital Ocean
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $800.00 - $1,300.00 per week
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Redux: 1 year (Preferred)
- GraphQL: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One week or less
- 2 - 4 weeks
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings