We are looking for a high-energy, transformative leader that takes OWNERSHIP of their store! You will need to be able to work every station in the front of house and back of house so if you're kitchen shy, this is not the right fit for you.
If you're not afraid of hard work you can go far with our company! Pay increases and advancement opportunities are based on your performance.
Pay is based on experience. The pay range is based off of an HOURLY RATE of a guaranteed hour work week. This means that we'll guarantee you (x) amount of hours. You can choose to work less than that some weeks and you'll be compensated for whatever hours you work...but unlike a salaried position, if you work MORE than your hourly schedule you get paid overtime!
We understand that Managers have to take ownership of their store and sometimes have to work more than scheduled. No more working 60+ hours and not getting a cent more! Every hour over 40 you work for us you get paid overtime!General Manager (Chief Pizzaiolo)Pizzaiolo = A Skilled Pizza MakerJoin the Family and become a Pizzaiolo
You can be a part of the North-East Ohio's fastest growing pizza team. We have doubled in size in the past 5 years and are looking for ambitious, positive thinking, hard-working individuals that want to grow their careers with our team of over 500 people. The Pizzaiolo is responsible for day-to-day operations of an Antonio's restaurant. This position will help oversee the family crew members and Apprentice, Junior and Senior Pizzaiolos and ensure each shift is run effectively with optimal operational excellence.Awesome Benefits:
Primary Responsibilities: Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wage
- Free meal while working. 40% off while not working
- Health insurance
- Fun work environment and flexible scheduling
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for growth through our Pizzaiolo Career Path
Requirements of the position:
- Effectively communicates with Guests, and all team members.
- Learn and train all food stations in the restaurant
- Performs interviews and assists with the selection process of new Team Members.
- Participates in performance reviews and disciplinary coaching of family crew members.
- Performs pre-opening checks to ensure restaurant opens in accordance to Antonio's standards.
- Completes all opening and closing duties, to include: cash handling, inventory, and other daily reports.
- Welcomes Guests as they enter the restaurant and sets the stage for an exceptional experience.
- Prepares and assembles ingredients for recipes while complying with food safety standards.
- Thorough knowledge of setup, operation, breakdown and cleaning of all kitchen equipment, including proper handling of chemicals used for cleaning.
- Prepares and cooks all food according to Antonio's recipes and food safety standards.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station during hours of operation.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant
Pay Range: $40000 - $60000
- Strong knowledge of cooking standards, food preparation and recipe adherence.
- Must be computer literate
- Effectively communicates through verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection and training.
- Flexibility to work up to 55 hours per week, rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Consent to background screening, including criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of cost of goods sold
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, results oriented and customer focused
- Server Safe Certified or willing to go through our internal SSC Class.
- After going through our training program Candidate must meet the internal minimal requirements of a Pizzaiolo
- Must be 21+ years of age
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location