Who We Are:
Interested in joining our team? Here is some more information about us! Ungerboeck provides industry-leading event and venue management software to customers in over 50 countries around the world, serving thousands of customers that power millions of events. In the age of digital transformation, our comprehensive platform offers event professionals leading-edge SaaS technology that provides a 360 view of their business, allowing them to cut costs, save time, and increase revenue. Ungerboeck is used for top shows from across the world, famous museums, global convention centers, performing arts venues, professional sports arenas, and other unique events. Our client list includes The Apollo Theatre, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Harvard University, St. Louis Art Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, SoFi Stadium, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, and The Forum. Some of our global clients include: ExCel London, Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, Omanexpo, the China National Convention Center, the Porsche Experience Center in Germany and the Sydney Opera House.
Working @ Ungerboeck:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quickly. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations.
We live by the unofficial motto of work hard play hard. Surround yourself with highly motivated co-workers that push you to be your best each day. Ungerboeck offers the career opportunities and fast-paced, exciting environment of a growth company where you can make a direct impact on our product and customers.
Ungerboeck Software is looking to hire a Front End Software Developer - Team Lead.
Candidates can work remotely*
- Mentor team of 13 Font end developers.
- Instill development best practices and procedures.
- Work closely with various internal teams to ensure project success.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability using Angular.
- Implementing visual elements that users see and interact with within Ungerboeck.
- Software using a combination of markup languages.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Provide maintenance and enhancements to Ungerboeck Software Applications.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Other duties assigned.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working as a front-end web developer or combined experience.
- 3 years of team lead experience
- A passion for programming, projects, and working for an awesome company.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You are a team player attitude and willing to jump in and help others.
- You are self-motivated and think outside the box.
- You aren’t scared of learning on the job and working hard every day.
- You are excited to work on a small team who is making a massive impact on the venue industry worldwide (Convention Centers, Arenas, Performing Arts Centers).
- Ability to use common patterns to solve technical problems with code.
- Experience using IDEs such as Visual Studio, Rider or WebStorm.
- Git / GitHub experience a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Full benefits & exceptional 401k match
- Working in a team of smart, yet down-to-earth developers who challenge you to be your best everyday
- 3 weeks PTO, 8 paid holidays, and 2 paid floating holidays per year
- Flex Time and Work from Home options
- Personal training
- Win at life by loving your job
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ungerboeck is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.