Fueling business. Powering progress.
Originally founded in 1930, SC Fuels is one of the oldest and largest petroleum distributors in the United States. Serving more than 11,000 customers annually, ranging from small family-owned businesses to Fortune 500 companies, we deliver gasoline, diesel fuel, alternative fuels and other petroleum products and related services in over 15 western states at the most competitive prices. Our leadership also extends to fleet card services with a fueling network of over 230,000 cardlock sites, truck stops and retail stations nationwide.
We are seeking a talented Full-Stack Developer with expertise in AngularJS and C# API development to join our team in the wholesale fuel distribution industry. This role will take a lead in designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions that optimize our operations and enhance our customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for learning new businesses, building productive relationships, a drive for innovation, and leveraging cutting-edge technologies. This position is based out of our Orange, CA office, and will work a hybrid schedule.
Base Compensation for this role is $116,000 - $130,000
per year, DOE.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Fuel discount program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Education Assistance & more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Software Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop robust, scalable, and high-performance applications using C#.
- Front-End Development: Utilize Angular to create responsive and user-friendly interfaces that meet end-users’ needs.
- API Development: Design, build, and maintain RESTful APIs to facilitate data exchange between various systems and ensure data integrity.
- Database Management: Implement and maintain database schemas, optimize query performance, and ensure data integrity.
- Testing and Debugging: Conduct unit testing, system testing, and debugging of applications to ensure the highest level of software quality.
- Documentation: Create and maintain technical documentation for all software projects, making it easy for other team members to understand and contribute.
- Collaboration: Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, provide technical insights, and deliver solutions that align with company goals.
- Technology Evaluation: Stay updated on the latest industry trends and technologies and make recommendations for adopting new tools or frameworks when relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer with a strong focus on C# development
- Proficiency in AngularJS and single-page application (SPA) development
- Extensive Experience in API development, including RESTful services.
- Strong knowledge of database design, optimization, and query performance.
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git).
- Solid understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (not mandatory, but a plus)
- Knowledge of the fuel distribution industry or similar logistics-based sectors.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Mobile application development experience (iOS/Android).
TECHNOLOGY TO BE USED:
- Hardware –PC’s/laptops/terminals/tablets
- Operating Systems –Windows 10/11; Server 2012-2022
- Tools – MS Office Suite: Office 365, Project, Visio
- Collaboration: Teams, Zoom, Ring Central, WebEx
- Work indoors
- Sitting / standing for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs occasionally
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled