Urban Air Adventure Parks Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Software Engineer
who thrives in a highly collaborative, team environment.
Join our team of professionals with deep knowledge industry expertise, specialized technology knowledge, and a desire to do good for our clients, our communities, and our people.
What is the role?
You would be a key member of our Information Technology Team, solving complex and unique business challenges with cloud native architectures in a collaborative agile environment. Join a new team at the ground level that is focused on supporting our state-of-the-art deposit sweep business. This is an opportunity to work with top IT talent in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where automation and technical craftsmanship are a top priority.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with and across multiple Agile teams to oversee design, development, testing, deployment, and support of technology solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Build applications to leverage cloud platform services for maximum impact
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Practice a you build it, you own it discipline to application development
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Experience in database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)Experience working with relational databases in cloud environments.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Understanding of containerized applications is a plus
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in delivering high impact business solutions enabling internal clients to improve performance
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task within tight deadlines; self-directed, and results/goal oriented.
- Must have the drive to investigate new technologies and the ability to articulate concepts and designs.
Urban Air Adventure Parks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
$125,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Must be us citizen
- Must ready to start within one month
- No any type of visa sponsorship
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly pay