We're looking for a talented Senior React/Meteor Frontend Engineer who will be a core part of our engineering team and help us design and implement our online ad performance optimization web application as we expand to serve new market segments across the US. An ideal candidate brings leadership, maturity and a deep understanding of the software development life cycle.
As our Senior MotiveMetrics Frontend Engineer, you will work with our product management, engineering, design, and customer success teams to help us to build user friendly, highly scalable solutions across our industry disrupting product portfolio. We are a collaborative, fast growing team and we want to work with people who are forward thinking, self-motivated and excited about new opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new user-facing features for our Meteor web app
- Develop and execute a migration strategy to a next-generation React based web app
- Create a responsive UI that works and looks good on all devices
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Write unit, functional, and performance tests for your code
- Mentor and lead other engineers
- Communicate and collaborate with customers, design, product, engineering, and customer success teams
- Research and evaluate new methodologies, technologies, and processes that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the frontend
- Work closely with our backend engineering team to design and consume APIs used by the frontend.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years working on a consumer facing product
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Experience with Meteor and MongoDB is a big plus.
- Good understanding of HTTP, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient with code versioning tools like Git and a solid understanding of SEO principles is a plus
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience with D3 and other web data visualization technologies is a plus