Track Admin @ Total-Western, Inc - Paramount, CA
Post a job for free in Paramount, CA
Total Western, Inc provides multi-disciplined construction, maintenance, and related specialty services through dedicated people. Our capabilities include electrical, civil, mechanical construction and maintenance, energy solution, boilers, and project management. We service clients such as energy and power companies, oil and refining, food companies, and others. We have 5 locations across the Western US: Washington, Central California, Northern California, Nevada, and Southern California. Visit our website at Total-Western.com for more information about us.
Total Western is currently seeking a Track Admin to work at our jobsite located in Port Arthur, TX.
The Track Admin Must be able to travel Out of State. He/she will submit hours with the daily sign-in sheet, complete timesheets for the client, enters payroll time into the company database, delivers timesheets to the client for signature, picks up signed timesheets, and puts billing packets together. Other tasks include interfacing with field supervision when time discrepancies are present, troubleshooting employee pay issues, and putting together cost reports for submission to the client.
Computer applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams. Payroll timekeeping, data entry, problem-solving, strong time management, and interpersonal skills. Must be punctual, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to produce quality work with minimal mistakes.
Additional desirable skills:
Experience with databases, Viewpoint Vista software, and advanced Excel functions. Looking for good basic math and good written and oral communication skills. Track and SAP a plus, but not required, timekeeping and / or accounts payable experience would be a big plus, must be 25 or older to be able to rent a car, and must be able to travel for up to four months at a time, and up to six months of the year.
- Reasonable flight, lodging, and car rental expenses will be reimbursed by expense reports.
- A $45 meal allowance is provided daily when traveling
- Specific project and process training will be provided
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and a background check. Random drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment
Payrate is DOE
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Timekeeping: 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paramount, CA (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative