Mount Alverna Village, a part of Franciscan Ministries, is hiring a Life Enrichment Assistant! The Life Enrichment Assistant assists with coordinating and implementing a variety of activity programs to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents under the direction of the Director of Life Enrichment. The Life Enrichment Assistant is expected to foster an atmosphere of hospitality and customer satisfaction through consistent attention to resident needs and desires. Assists with volunteer opportunities as needed.
Life Enrichment Assistant
Status: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Mount Alverna Village is a vibrant senior living community in Parma, Ohio. Mount Alverna Village is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering a variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community. We are looking for a full-time Life Enrichment Assistant to add to our growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads or assists with group or one to one activity programs.
- Maintains an up-to-date daily attendance/participation record for assigned residents.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-service training programs and other meetings
- Assist with planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluation, and directing the activity programs.
- One (1) year of experience in long term care desired but not required
- ADC or MEPAP classes a plus
- Must be willing to work every other weekend and holidays
- Creative mindset is highly welcome
- Must enjoy working with people
- Willing to train the right candidate!!
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Compensation
- Second Shift Differential - $0.75 an hour when working on the 3pm - 11pm shift
- Weekend Shift Differential - $2.00 an hour on Saturday & Sunday
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus- receive $.50 per hour for every hour worked in that month
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- PayActiv on-demand instant access to your earned wages
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of your story? Please apply now!
Franciscan Ministries takes the health and safety of its employees, residents, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Franciscan Ministries (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Franciscan Ministries. Please also know that Franciscan Ministries will accept and review requests for accommodations for qualified individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious belief or due to a medical issue.