Cloud Software Engineer @ Earth Resources Technology, Inc - Pasadena, CA
Cloud Software Engineer
Post a job for free in Pasadena, CA
Will participate in the design, development, and delivery of solutions on AWS technology stack in support of the MGSS AMMOS suite of products. Will be responsible for developing efficient and highly performant code, developing unit tests to support code coverage requirements, and deliver into a continuous build, integration, and deployment environment. Will support existing application development, deployment, and automation requests for a subset of products.
- Extensive experience in Application migrations to Cloud with Cloud Native Patterns and provide support for Applications running in Cloud.
- Experience in troubleshooting IAM Policies, Resource permissions issues during migrations of Applications
- Experience working with AWS Services Technologies EC2, ALB/ELB, Elastic BeanStalk, ACM, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, ElastiCache, Docker and Application Runtimes
- Experience in building with Automation tools such as (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven and JUnit) as well as knowledge with CI/CD pipelines - GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience deploying and working with various relational or NoSQL databases
- Knowledge & demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and practice
- Knowledge of ETL process
- Full stack development knowledge utilizing frontend frameworks such as Angular or React and web frameworks such as Django, Flask or Express.
Must be eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- 5+ years development experience in python or similar scripting language for automation
- 5+ years of experience working with core AWS services.
- Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture.
- Experience or familiarity with newer AWS data and analytics tools such as AWS Lake Formation, Sagemaker
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BS in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent.