ADP's Innovation Center Studio55 is hiring an experienced Principal Application Developer
with demonstrated experience in front end Java development to build our Next Generation payments card.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter: High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Idea catalyst: Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Influence by example: proof of an idea (success or failure) as the presentation tool - represent an idea in order to promote it.
- Trailblazer: Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high.
This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO55
in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena. Take a peek into our awesome environment here
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fbTHINGS YOU'LL DO:
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Lead development, delivery of scalable and robust software applications and services.
- Assist junior and senior software engineers in planning, executing, and delivering software deliverables.
- Act as a dedicated technology interface for software architecture using AWS, analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Perform day-to-day task management and sprint planning and participate in software design sessions.
- Subject matter expert on technical integrations with front-end User Interfaces (UIs) and backend APIs.
- Lead and own the development of full stack hybrid mobile/web applications, including UIs, CI/CD pipelines, and Backend APIs.
- Cloud technologies, including AWS.
- Strong Programming skills, good understanding of design patterns.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
Learn more at studio55.io
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Python and others).
- Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) based solutions, Tensorflow and Keras would be a plus.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.