ADP's Innovation Center Studio55 is hiring a mid-level UI EngineerHOW YOU'LL STAND OUT: Preferred Qualifications
Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Inquisitive by nature. Compelled to learn as much about industry best practices as possible and incorporates them into a strategic content approach while building a clear path to execution.
- Hacker's spirit. Tinkers and deciphers to unravel and interpret the inner workings of the system.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms ideas into action and plans into results.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high.
This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO55
in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena. (Temporarily Remote)Take a peek into our awesome environment here
As a UI Engineer in the team you will work with an amazing team of UI professionals and collaborate with Product and Backend teams to build awesome features for our consumers.THINGS YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Write, modify and debug web applications using React, Angular, HTML and CSS.
- Implement Engineering practices like Unit tests, continuous builds and automated deployment processes.
- Analyze, architect and design new requirements and present the designs to the management teams.
- Keep a close eye on the App store reviews for the mobile apps and use the User behavior analytics data to fine tune the user experience and resolve any technical issues.
- Assisting Production Teams with refining, debugging, and reviewing production deliverable code.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US: What We Will Provide for you
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and 1-3 year's work experience in this field.
- Experience with React, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in creating re-useable UI components.
- Experience with responsive design, mobile-first and accessibility.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors eg SCSS.
- Experience with Analytics tools like Pendo and Google Analytics.
- An opportunity to be part of a team that's building an amazing consumer consumer-facing product.
- Ability to use the latest technologies in the Frontend market.
- Flexibility and support to build a team that is focused on the consumer experience.
- Some working knowledge of Native technologies like Swift (iOS) and Java (Android) and hybrid frameworks like Cordova.
- Experience with Data Analytics using Pendo and Google Analytics
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.