Client Services Officer, Analyst @ MUFG - Peachtree Corners, GA
Client Services Officer, Analyst
Peachtree Corners, GA
13 days ago
Post a job for free in Peachtree Corners, GA
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Provide exceptional customer service to the banks top-tier client portfolio. Independently research, analyze and resolve a broad range of complex customer issues involving services and products that support various market segments. Provide a high level of responsiveness to internal and external customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, or in person. Analyze data and make recommendation as to exposure and possible risk to the bank on new accounts, wire transfers, overdraft conditions, and uncollected funds usage. Requires strong critical thinking ability as work is performed without substantial direction.
- 65% Provide outstanding customer service to clients, banking offices, account management, sales representatives and merchants. Develop rapport and establish key relationships with critical business units. Assist in making decisions regarding customer requests weighing impact based on risk and drawing on overall banking knowledge and experience. Proactively assist with complex customer service needs. Review account analysis statements with customers and officers regarding service fees, pricing and deficits. Assist with non-credit and operational risk to minimize operational losses; collectable overdrafts, wires and other exceptions. Use excellent technical and job knowledge as well as problem-solving and critical thinking skills to make sound decisions while balancing risk with opportunity. Use the highest level of expertise to quickly and effectively resolve banking office and client issues. Evaluate customer service issues identifying root causes and making recommendations based on thorough analysis. Maintain customer centric approach and effectively identify course of action to meet service level agreements with an emphasis on first call resolution. Develop creative win-win service solutions. Use excellent sales referral techniques to recommend product and services to support bank marketing strategy. Provide absolute one-stop shopping customer service experience. Accountable for the servicing and operational customer experience across departments throughout the organization. Strong knowledge of banking systems and the organization to be able to implement customer service strategy independently. Demonstrate excellent service level awareness and quickly respond to issues that could impede customer service. Develop and document special handling procedures for new processes. Assist with special projects and implementation of department initiative as appropriate. Assist in training new employees. Act as a resource to other Customer Service Representatives.
- 25% Work closely with customer, Relationship Manager and Treasury Management Services to coordinate implementation of new customers for deposit and fee based services. Discuss applicable delivery channel and service options with customer. May travel to customer site to make servicing presentations or lead tours for clients at the Bank Facility. Prepare and support completion the opening of new accounts, the review of legal documentation, and identify exceptions. Coordinate and review various types of legal documentation with clients and officers to avoid document deficiency. Assist in decision making on account type and setup. Conduct outbound calls to new clients after initial boarding to ensure quality service. Follow up with clients for document deficiencies. Utilize a strong knowledge of Treasury and Cash Management products, wholesale operations, governing regulations and internal policies and procedures to professionally respond to customer inquiries. Independently support all inquires on any transaction or cash management service.
- 10% Provide technical assistance to internal clients to resolve complex inquiries, servicing requests and operational matters. Maintain records of repetitive service problems, resolutions and customer concerns and make recommendations for improving customer service levels. Identify and refer prospects and cross-sell opportunities to relationship manager for business development.
- If assigned, (10%) (and generally in a commercial branch): May assist with the day-to-day operation of the branch and follow all operating procedures. May assist with the handling of problems, exceptions, and account adjustments. May be responsible for analyzing branch activity, managing resources and supplies. May approve or disapprove transactions within assigned signing authority limit. May assist in the completion, and maintenance of appropriate reports, certifications, audits, and records regarding all branch transactions and functions.
- Ability to work within a team along with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours when needed
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Able to create and deliver presentations
- Call center experience
- Strong computer systems aptitude; including a strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power point).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.