Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Content Delivery Editor will work alongside developers and designers to execute and maintain digital content in the Content Management System in order to deliver a best in class experience for the Xfinity website. In this role, the Editor will collaborate with stakeholders to ensure optimal execution of all projects while adhering to CMS guidelines and best practices. This person will also be responsible for troubleshooting incidents reported on the site and assisting stakeholders with testing new designs and copy. The Content Delivery Editor will be organized and have an exceptional attention to detail.
- Update and maintain content across the site using CMS
- Troubleshoot incidents that occur on the site
- Provide assistance and feedback to stakeholders to ensure best practices are upheld in CMS
- Participate in quality assurance review to ensure all content across site is accurate
- Work with various stakeholders—design, development, sales, among others—to produce dynamic content
- Provide accurate reporting and notes for any updates in ServiceNow
- Provide feedback on tools and processes to optimize team and workflow
- Assist in approval of ServiceNow intakes when needed
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing requests in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Be able to present update to leadership on roadmap execution
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Development and Business partners. Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborate with diverse partners to ensure the content will provide a consistent experience across our products
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Sitecore or similar Content Management System.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.