Requisition Number: 81475
Insight is looking for an IVR Developer for a 6 month Contract, This work will be all remote
The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide leadership and insight in the analysis of business requirements that may cross multiple functional areas and/or multiple technical platforms.
- Work closely with the architecture staff to design and document relevant technical solutions.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical specification documents including architectural diagrams and call flows.
Candidate must have:
- 5years of IVR application hands-on development and deployment, including monitoring, continuous testing & change validation.
- Demonstrate strong software architecture skills in both an object-oriented and procedural environment, as well as a working knowledge of design patterns.
- Analyze business requirements and design end-to-end solutions, develop functional requirement and implementation plans, identify solution risks and develop mitigation solution plans.
- Develop IVR system design from requirements, software coding and development, experience in deployment, testing and integration support for IVR platform. This will include Genesys, Verint, Cisco, IPSoft and other 3rd party platforms.
- Proven experience in areas such as IVA, Voice and Chatbots, AI and machine learning as it relates to contact center.
- Ability to design and develop solutions for multiple contact centers in a complex environment.
- Demonstrate good customer interaction & interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface with technical staff regarding all phases of project development and implementation, including hardware/software installation, development and systems integration testing phases.
- Expert in writing code in common programming languages such as VXML, C/C++, Java, .NET, J2EE, JSP and database. Technologies in support of call center applications.
- Proficient in Speech recognition application software, VXML standards and other related technologies.
- Experience in the migration of Call Center applications from legacy systems to new platforms and technologies.
- Good communications skills
- Proficient in integration of Call Center environments with CRM, WFM, and other 3rd party application platforms.
- Good oral/written communication skills to both technical & non-technical audiences.
Software Development Skills:
- Nuance Framework 9
- Nuance dialogue modules
- Scansoft voice framework 2 & 3
- Java Server pages (JSP)
- .NET Web Services
- VUI Design
- Speech Grammar development
- IVR Voice XML experience
- Genesys Designer
- GVP Composer Development skills
Nice to have:
- Experience migrating a traditional IVR deployment to Genesys Cloud platform is a plus.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||