The Project Manager Analyst I Coach ensures efforts are in alignment with the IT Finance & Health Strategies team to support customer-focused objectives and the IT Vision, a collaborative partner delivering innovative ideas, solutions and services to simplify people’s lives. The Project Manager Analyst I Coach is responsible for providing project management and business analyst process oversight to various Navitus projects. The Project Manager Analyst I Coach role is to plan and report project progress to management, analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards. The Project Manager Analyst I Coach is responsible for the day-to-day execution and completion of enterprise projects across all Navitus IT verticals and business units. The Project Manager Analyst I Coach will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications. The Project Manager Analyst I Coach will constantly assess user requirements to communicate to development teams throughout the project lifecycle; plan and schedule projects for roll-out consistent with strategic vision and goals; and evaluate project effectiveness on a retrospective, concurrent, and prospective basis. The Project Manager Analyst I Coach will simultaneously work on multiple projects, for all lines of business, while enhancing and improving the functionality of multiple Navitus systems.
80% Project Manager Analyst I Responsibilities:
- Ensure efforts delight the customer
- Provide superior customer service utilizing a high-touch, customer centric approach focused on collaboration and communication
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere
- Innovate and create value for the customer
- Collaborate with IT, specifically software developers (Claim Adjudication Development), technical support (Application System Administration and Infrastructure) and system testers.
- Establish project feasibility by examining project alignment with organizational strategies and plans; facilitates efforts with IT and business leads to complete cost-benefit, technology and systems integration analyses.
- Develop the necessary project plans as well as appropriate subproject plans and leads the organization through the process while adhering to the project plans and accomplishing set milestones.
- Work with project sponsors to create project scope and vision.
- Develop and conduct peer reviews, analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Provides issue management support and reports issues to those impacted.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
20% Coach Responsibilities:
- Ensure collaboration while maintaining relationships among functional peers.
- Recommend, create, document and maintain guidelines and procedures to ensure consistency among peers within the same job function.
- Monitor adherence to procedures and guidelines and report performance measures to leadership.
- Conduct or recommend training needs within functional role.
- Collaborate with team leadership in onboarding of new employees within functional role.
- Other responsibilities as determined by specific coach role.
Essential Background Requirements:
Education: College degree or equivalent experience required in the field of Business Administration or Information Systems and/or a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills including business case and charter creation, comprehensive work breakdown structures and inclusive implementation plans
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project
- Strong listening, writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Ability to work independently or in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Logical and efficient approach to project work, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn software systems quickly
- Strong customer service orientation
- On-call availability
- Some travel may be required
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives.