is seeking aTerritory Operations Coordinator
for ourPhoenix, AZ territory,
responsible for assisting our Territory Operations Manager in organizing our ongoing projects.
In this role, you will complete tasks delegated to you by the Territory Manager. As the Assistant, you will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and prioritize tasks while working independently.Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work collaboratively with the territory operations manager, territory dispatch team, and customer service team to maximize productivity and manage casework.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
- Assist with reviewing installation documents, recording BOM, and uploading post-install documentation into CRM, ensuring data integrity.
- Order office supplies and monitor office supply inventory.
- Follow all office policies and procedures; and run office errands as needed.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
It is not required that you have worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus.
- 1+ years of hands-on administrative support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel).Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience operating standard office equipment.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, install and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #2 for 2021 Solar Power World's Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and no. 372 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees' diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.Sunpro is a drug-free work environment. Only candidates able to pass the background check will be considered.*Applications will expire after 60 days.*Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.